White Oak Antique Tractor Club
Our Mission: To preserve our farming heritage
Officers elected at December Annual Meeting
Two year terms: 2015-2016
Vice President Stan Grunenwald
Treasurer Judy Pellersels
Board Members Jim Wilson and Richard Oberg
Officers in second year of two year term
President Curt Barrett
Secretary Howard Prushek
Board Member Virgil Nelson
Vice President Arne Jamsa
White Oak Tractor Club
PO Box 721
Deer River, MN 56636-0721
New members are welcome
Dues are only $24 per year!
Meetings are 2nd Mondays at Blue Berry Bowl in Deer River. During the summer additional work meetings are scheduled.
February 9, 2015 Meeting
1. We have received our Federal 501(c)3 Tax status. Thank you to Judy Pellersels and Jennifer from the Glorvigan Accountants office.
2. The International Cub raffle tractor is ready to go.
3. Work continues on the 1939 9N Ford tractor for the 2016 raffle.
4. Work days are Wednesdays at Tom Shannons.
5. Discussion of keeping show admission free.
Vote was 11 free admission, 10 charge admission, 6 maybe!!
White Oak Antique Tractor Club meets 2nd Monday of the month at the Blue Berry Bowl in Deer River at 7 p.m. Join us earlier for dinner if you wish.
2015 Raffle tractor
1948 Farmall Cub